It is hard to tell the truth. To become vulnerable
It’s the first day of school and I haven't been in a classroom in ten years. This is my last college experience, and I wish I had done something different, but I don't regret my decision. I learned things that have been helpful to where I am today. I learned that I had a great capacity for love and that I had a low tolerance for classroom procedure and direction. Along with this self knowledge came inspiration, chaos, intense passion and creative ability. I cannot discern for you whether it was the teacher or the school-I will leave that for you the reader to discern. Its a cool fall day in Ohio this September and I am off to class, way to early, as usual I make the common older student mistake of scheduling an eight am class. The good news is that this happens to be one of my favorite classes and I am assured an A. The next class on the schedule is the unknown, Western Civ. I had always loved h...
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, please be kind and make sure it stays PG rated.