The hurricaine

Well like Matthew it turns out its not going to be that bad when landing here.  Downgraded to a 3.  I find the first hurricane of the season is a lot like the first snowfall in the northern states.  Big mumbo jumbo that turns out to be not much or that bad.

The media should learn to ground themselves because they are crazy drama queens.  But if I was Walmart I'd be glad for the media and if I sold gasoline, it was better than Christmas for the stores around here.

Anyway what sucks, is when it is real, no-one will believe it because of all the damn hype, crying wolf and here its nothing but rain.  When we get a real one no-one will believe them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psychic Readings

My new dog Poseidon

EROS: Teaching what divine love can be...By Expressia