So now that festival season is over until October I can continue with the blog.  YEAH!!!!

I am going to finish the greek gods this month we will wrap up and begin with Hephastion.  The tool maker.

I still have to do some research and will post more of that tomorrow.

My first festival season is what I really want to talk about,  and how much fun it was.  I started with Hawkfest in February in Hudson, Florida.  It was great to attend the drum circle at night and meet the other vendors.  I enjoyed Shawn and Mary’s collection of crystals and Spiderr who had handmade flutes and other neat things in his shop.  I met Seaweed and Jesse and Riahnnan who all were very welcoming to me and treated me like family.

The next festival was the Trees of Avalon Gathering again in Hudson.  this was a lot of fun and I got to meet even more folks and vendors and see some people I had met in February.  The event was well planned and a lot of fun.  I look forward to attending the Trees of Avalon Gatherings again for a long time.

Our next adventure was to St. Petersburg for the Florida Pagan Gathering.  My most favorite of all....I had a tarot reading done for me, sold a bunch of stuff and met some really awesome folks.  It was awesome to see people who don’t get out much or socialize come and hang out with me and dance.

Our final event was Hippy Fest in Brooksville and I Loved the campground there, dogs were welcome on leashes and you could park right by your pop up shop.  Again I met some amazing folks and had a great time.  We shared food, stories, fun and music.  Even though it was hotter than Egypt we had hot showers and I saw some folks from the previous festivals I have done.

I want to thank all the people I have come across who showed me an amazing time during this introduction to being on the road.  It’s something I have wanted to do for a long time.  It was encouraging and heart touching that so many folks were supportive and treated you like you were one of their own.

Lourde’s Alchemy Shoppe will be on the road again for 2017-18 and 2019 from September to June.  The hotter months we are going to take a break!!!  And we are opening our shop in the garage here at home.  I can carry more items and get more organized this way.  Hopefully soon we will add a travel trailer and the ability to do more traveling as we grow from this seed we planted.  Luckily it wasn’t watered or cared for by ignorance, so to all those who gave me encouragement, support and friendship I want to thank you and hope to see you all again soon.

Goddess bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psychic Readings

My new dog Poseidon

EROS: Teaching what divine love can be...By Expressia