Pheonix Fire Festivals At Maddox ranch


WOW. 
 What a great time with high energy and a super loving feeling.  
What did I observe?  Well upon arrival I could not have my generator/fridge next to my tent
and my son may have gotten angry but a quick solution was found and Robert was kind
and soft spoken enough to calm him down while I figured out a way to keep my food fresh and cold.

This was the beginning of healing.  

The second was our neighbors sharing willingly what they had with us and all of the new friends we made who came to join us at the fire ring and talk.  

The third was exchanging ideas, gifts and camping hacks, sharing our wine and food and seeing people give what little they had from modest means willingly and gratefully.  There was no presence of greed or fear that there would not be enough.  The attitude was the gods will provide and it was accepted and unsaid and felt deeply.

The workshops with teachers dedicated to sharing their wisdom was informative, fun and it wouldn’t be the same without learning something.  And learn, we did.  

I observed staff putting 100 percent into making others feel like family, and to taking those who needed friends under their wings and helping one another soar and become a community.  

I observed vendors reach out to each other to help and assist without qualms, jealousy or envy.

I observed the animals of the place be at peace and bring us many messages from the animal kingdom.

I observed the fairy kingdom behaving themselves, except of course the fire ants, but that was to be expected, they do what they do.  

I observed inspiration flowing between all the parties who attended and I observed the sacred duty to the soul of celebration.  

I want to express my appreciation as I Brought my son to be healed and to see a new perspective on how we should live, love and become a part of the community.  Many of you don’t realize how isolated we were.  

I had women who answered questions willingly for me without the accusatory “your annoying me”,
and I made lifelong friends and felt a part of the PHAMILY.  So kudos to staff, vendors, participants, teachers, gods, goddesses and the animals and to Maddox ranch for a job done to perfection.

I was in perfect peace, joy and harmony the entire festival and if I didn’t mention you by name, I do apologize (anonymity and I can rewrite it if you need it) but you know who you are and a big thank you to all of you who made our first journey to Pheonix Fire worth more than all the money or valuables in the world.

You truly do create sacred space and the healing truly flows.

Elizabeth Ansel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psychic Readings

My new dog Poseidon

EROS: Teaching what divine love can be...By Expressia