My meeting with the Devil

Well I am definitely astounded and surprised as I walk into a room of angels and find them hurting humans and punishing them for certain transgressions.  They have these swords that actually burn holes in the auric life shield of a human and it steals their souls.

The humans were being punished for things such as negative thoughts, adultery, theft, petty criminal acts.  I did not notice murderers being punished but I figured, since they already lost their soul there is no need for an angel.

These angels folks believe were good helpers of the Gods?  Really?  Satan herself was standing behind me as I watched this unbelievable act of horror.  She didn't say anything and allowed me simply to observe what was taking place as I held the hand of a suffering human who was being threatened by an archangel.

The human finally looks at the angel and says The master is here, even angels tremble at this revelation.  I am simply confused and in disbelief.  First Satan is female?  Wow.  And likes walking around in a red thong with red wings.  ??????WTF?

Anyway it was not Satan doing the evil deeds, this was the angels who were charged by Divine will to assist and help humanity.  Satan was giving them a place to go when they had nowhere to turn.  And Satan herself taught me the healing arts that were given to Hecate in Hades.

Is this true?  Find out for yourself.  But beware in great evil is the potential for great good and in great good is the potential for evil.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psychic Readings

Perseus, and Being Human.....is it possible there are semi divine humans in the world today?

My new dog Poseidon