My personal tarot card reading for today.

So I asked, "Is it possible he could surprise me?"  And you all want to know who he is?  Sorry can't reveal my sources.

Result of Tarot

Moon:  You feel vulnerable, confused and full of doubts (don't we all).  All is not as it seems, feel the fear and do it anyway.  Expect the new and unexpected to show up and welcome  it into your life.  Stick with this, its right for you.

Star:  The wish card that brings happiness and joy.  You may receive a gift or gifts.

Fear is Judgement card:  You are afraid that the conclusions you've been wanting are delayed and fear any far reaching changes ahead.  Any choice you make will be a choice for the better.

Death:  A time of absolute endings is the obstacle that needs to be absorbed.  The death of old ways that no longer serve  your best interests.  A time of a brand new beginning.

Strength works against you:  Negativity and lack of self control are your enemies.  Change your attitude.

Lovers/the outcome:  Love is coming into your life even if you can't see it at this time.  A new lover will soon enter your life.  Go with your heart-take the risk.  Greater happiness is ahead of you.

Victory in the hunt, a total union, barriers will be overturned and will not hold, a goal can be obtained easily.

So thats my reading I got for myself.  Pretty cool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psychic Readings

Perseus, and Being Human.....is it possible there are semi divine humans in the world today?

My new dog Poseidon